Costco FTW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricand

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Costco has a great sale going on for Super Bowl Sunday. They had 3L bottles of Chimay Blue for $74. They had more craft and Belgiums than I've ever seen there. The Coors light chicks were there with the Home Draft system for $15.99 and free super bowl pint glasses (6 per customer). I declined. They said it absolutely couldn't be refilled and waved me away when I said it could. Heads up!

Rick

costcoBeer.jpg

Well, I know where I'm going today. Although their stock tends to be regional so I wonder if the ones here will have that. I've never seen Chimay at a Costco before.

Also, I just read a recipe for a fish in Chimay sauce that uses the dubbel, that looked pretty darn tasty.

This Costco was in Santa Rosa CA only a couple miles from the PTY release in RR hehe. They had some Deschutes offerings and a few other corked and caged, or waxed bottles. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I couldn't shop it like I wanted. They are all stacked up by the front entrance.

Hmmm... may have to take a run down to the SF one to see what they've got ... the last cool thing I got there (a few months ago) was a growler of Dead Guy for $9.

Back