Cost to fabricate brutus 10?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commander flatus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone out there ever had the brutus 10 frame welded up for them by a fabricator? I have/had a nice brewing stand/frame that got horribly f'ed up by my movers when I moved from B'ham to NOLA. I'm getting a settlement from the movers for the frame and all the other stuff they trashed (long story, there's lots of it) and I'd like to replace the frame/stand. Unfortunately I don't have time or resources right now to fabricate something from scratch.

Any pointers? I'm wondering if anyone knows a decent fabricator that might ship or could give me a ballpark so I can know if local metal shops are giving me a square deal.

Thanks.

Flatulently,

Wow, thats actually a pretty good deal! I'm looking at doing a single tier brewing rig setup and at that price I might just buy one!

Would you consider yourself a handyman? An option could be to use the money to get a decent welder and the material to build a stand yourself. The most exciting part of my build was building the frame. I had never welded prior.

Just thought I would throw that out there...

Would you consider yourself a handyman? An option could be to use the money to get a decent welder and the material to build a stand yourself. The most exciting part of my build was building the frame. I had never welded prior.

Just thought I would throw that out there...

What was your cost for the materials and the welding kit? Can you post pics please?

Back