corona mill question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLM

Reaction score
I have a corona mill comeing in the mail and was wondering if anyone here that has one could measure the hopper for me? I would like to know how wide it is where it goes on the mill and the inside and outside of the hopper itself.
just trying to get some stuff together that I have that might work

thanks alot

6 inches tall and inside diameter of 5 inches.
Recommend cutting the top and bottom off of a 2 liter bottle for more grain capacity.
Plus there is a thread around here on suggested modifications to the Corona/Victoria mill for better crushes.

6 inches tall and inside diameter of 5 inches.
Recommend cutting the top and bottom off of a 2 liter bottle for more grain capacity.
Plus there is a thread around here on suggested modifications to the Corona/Victoria mill for better crushes.

thank you I have went through the 40 + page post

Tthe size of the built in hopper is not the same in all "Corona" mills.

Tthe size of the built in hopper is not the same in all "Corona" mills.

I kinda figured that but thought that the true corona ones like I am getting would be close. I am just needing a refrence untill it gets here

I haven't tried it yet, but I think one of those cardboard oatmeal container will also fit on the Corona hopper...in case you don't drink soft drink.

Back