Cornelius score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Picked these up today:

-4 ball lock cornies
-1 20lb aluminum CO2 tank (needs testing)
-1 5lb CO2 tank (filled and in date)
-Dual gauge regulator with hardware/splits for four kegs
-4 gas ball lock connectors
-3 liquid ball lock connectors
-Cornelius 4 head soda fountain dispenser

The soda dispenser is sick! :rockin: It has an onboard compressor and radiator, plus an additional reservoir. It is essentially a powered jockey box. Put water in reservoir, compressor chills it all down, and the beer/soda flows through a huge SS coil in the reservoir.

The thing that I like is it has an onboard motor at the top of the reservoir with a stainless propeller for mixing the water/ice mixture in the reservoir!

This could easily be adapted to beer serving purposes. It is in nice shape... the vents could stand to be straightened and repainted and the whole unit really cleaned, and that is about it. It could really be a cool center piece for a home bar/theater!

PICS:

103_0911.JPG

103_0910.JPG

103_0909.JPG

103_0906.JPG

(You can just make out the SS propeller below the black motor in the center of the reservoir in this pic).

Nice! That soda dispenser is very interesting. I think you are correct, I don't see why it wouldn't work for beer.

What did you have do give for it all, if you don't mind sharing?

Nice! That soda dispenser is very interesting. I think you are correct, I don't see why it wouldn't work for beer.

What did you have do give for it all, if you don't mind sharing?

I think it is a really cool piece. I bought the lot just to get the kegs and tanks, but since I got it I am oh, so tempted to keep it for myself. If I didn't have a keezer already, it wouldn't be a question.

But ultimately I need to recoup my money, so the dispenser is up for sale.

Needless to say, pricewise I will just say that I did alright.

Latest posts

Back