Cornelius Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgx2

Reaction score
I found this on craigslist awhile back. Came with a 20lb Co2 tank and regulator. This is a purpose built kegerator not a converted unit. It runs but the fan is noisey and doesn't get real cold. Tried searching for info on this unit and found very little. Anyone seen these before? Would love any tips to get this in good working order so I can start kegging instead of bottling.

1408121662446.jpg

1408121696355.jpg

1408121714942.jpg

1408121735743.jpg

1408121778704.jpg

1408121807026.jpg

Awesome! thanks for the info you found. Sadly they are open M-F 8:30-6... Guess I'll try Monday.

Anyone have any general knowledge about kegerator they've seen similar? Wanna try to service as much as possible myself to keep costs as low as possible.

It may just need to be recharged.

On the other hand, once you get it cooling, I would definitely replace the lines. Those look kinda gross. Nice -erator though

Nope that is some kind co2 inline filter on the back. The con tank and gauges are not in the picture.

So after finally getting ahold of someone who knew something at Cornelius USA they said it was actually made by Fogel USA and just rebadged as a Cornelius product. They said back around '05 they would sell like 12 a year of these so they stopped selling them. Naturally Fogel USA is already closed for the day. The search goes on...

Nope that is some kind co2 inline filter on the back. The con tank and gauges are not in the picture.

Gotcha. Looked like some kind of paintball CO2 tank to me. Good luck with your search! :mug:

Finally got ahold of someone @ Fogel. The initial response was we refer people to Cornelius for those... Guy was nice though and took my info so if he found anything he could email it to me. The mystery continues on this kegerator.

Back