Cornelius and half keg supplier near Saramento California I can't locate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBeemer

Reaction score
A couple years ago I located a large company just north of Sacramento a couple miles that sold cleaned used and pressurized Cornelius kegs at 4 for $68 with $14 shipping.
They were in great shape and I want to purchase more of them but do not remember the company name address or phone number. They were great to deal with and want to deal with them again.
I'm in the San Francisco bay area and the LBS want way too much as well ebays shipping cost across the country is higher than the basic keg price.
Any brewers up around the Sacromento area that have a clue about this company?
Many thanks as i'm slowly collecting parts for future brewing.

I believe the company you're looking for is Brewers Discount. They used to be based in Antelope, CA (just north of Sacramento). They now appear to be based out of Greenville, NC. Shipping will likely be more expensive, and kegs are also a bit more expensive than the prices you mentioned.

http://www.rcbequip.com/

Ding Ding Ding! Antelope rings a bell in this rusty mind, yup that was them.
I can see paying more over the years plus the price of metals going up including
stainless steel. I'll have to shop around more then buy. A scrap yard and collector of everything from gas jet generators to well pumps went out of business around 4 years ago as the city of Oakland pushed him out. He had over 200 five gallon Cornelius kegs, was asking $7 each. He also had a lot of stainless items from factories. Yup I was dumb and didn't collect sooner.
Hey thanks for the heads up. I have many dumb questions being a newbie and wanting to start with a AG system.

Back