Coors Field - Blue Moon Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceetar

Reaction score
Anyone ever been? I've sorta fancied myself as the 'beer guy' of Mets fandom, so I've been curious about other parks.

Someone told me they serve experimental beers at the brewery stand in Coors Field. So who's been there? Do they really try out some cool/weird stuff or is it mostly blue moon variants? Decent place? Why is there no good info on it online?

Try Colorado Native if they have it at the stadium...made by Coors with all local ingredients and only available in CO. Someone brought me one home from the brewery and it was pretty good.

I'm in a college course called Beer and Spirits right now, and we spend half the class time at the Sandlot (Blue Moon Brewery) learning about beer. I use the term "learning" loosely. It's a nice place, and yes they have experimental styles of beer there. They brew a peanut butter beer, as well as a sunflower oil beer. Neither are great, but worth a drink. They serve a beer called Juniper IPA, made with juniper berries. The brewers are nice and we always get samples out of their bright tanks. All in all it's worth a visit, especially if you're a baseball fan, as the decor is baseball history. They're only open on game days though.

I'm in a college course called Beer and Spirits right now, and we spend half the class time at the Sandlot (Blue Moon Brewery) learning about beer. I use the term "learning" loosely. It's a nice place, and yes they have experimental styles of beer there. They brew a peanut butter beer, as well as a sunflower oil beer. Neither are great, but worth a drink. They serve a beer called Juniper IPA, made with juniper berries. The brewers are nice and we always get samples out of their bright tanks. All in all it's worth a visit, especially if you're a baseball fan, as the decor is baseball history. They're only open on game days though.

cool. Open _during_ games or only before hand? Despite being Coors owned seems like one of the cooler beer places in baseball.

They're open before and during games. Service is stopped during the 7th inning.

Back