Coopers Irish Stout - Half Water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFreeman

Reaction score
Hi,

Guys would you think that brewing a Coopers Irish Stout with 12L instead of 23L will make it taste better?

Also, how much Sugar would you add recipe calls for 1kg with 23L, should I add 500gr?

Thanks in advance!
TheFreeman

Hi,

Guys would you think that brewing a Coopers Irish Stout with 12L instead of 23L will make it taste better?

Also, how much Sugar would you add recipe calls for 1kg with 23L, should I add 500gr?

Thanks in advance!
TheFreeman
Yes, I posted about this recently. I brewed 2.5 gallons with 1 can, though it was Muntons. Turned out very good.

Yes, I posted about this recently. I brewed 2.5 gallons with 1 can, though it was Muntons. Turned out very good.

Sounds great, as I noticed some kits taste a bit bland when brewed to their max amount and I defiantly do not want a stout to taste watery. Hopefully someone who tried it with Coopers replies, if not I will still proceed :D!

Back