Coopers Beer Kit SALE (20% OFF)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasStu

Reaction score
Just got an email from makebeer.net. If you like the Coopers kit but wanted to save about $20 act soon. 20% off Coopers Microbrewery Kit. Use Promo Code "PATRICK" at checkout.
Just wanted to let folks know. :)

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those fermenters, but $80 is a little steep for what would boil down to a fermenter with thermometer and 1 batch worth of PET bottles.

Pretty decent deal for anyone just starting out though.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those fermenters, but $80 is a little steep for what would boil down to a fermenter with thermometer and 1 batch worth of PET bottles.

Pretty decent deal for anyone just starting out though.

That does include a batch of lager (with "Brewing Sugar" - that *I* thought was a decent lager) as well though. Even if you don't need a 'fermometer' (~$2?) or a hydrometer (~$10) or a good plastic spoon (~$5?) or an airlock for it ($3?) or bottling wand or the lager kit (~$27?) the 30 bottles cost over $35 plus carb. tabs and caps so for the cost of the 'extras'/'spares' you can have a free fermenter. :)

Enjoy! :mug:

I bought one of the kits early last year. I brew the Coopers kits every now and then. I use the fermenter as my bottling bucket too.

That Cooper's Lager made with the Cooper's brewing sugar is off the chain.

Is the 20% off Promo Code only good on the kit ? Or does it work on the ingredients and malt extracts too ?

That does include a batch of lager (with "Brewing Sugar" - that *I* thought was a decent lager) as well though. Even if you don't need a 'fermometer' (~$2?) or a hydrometer (~$10) or a good plastic spoon (~$5?) or an airlock for it ($3?) or bottling wand or the lager kit (~$27?) the 30 bottles cost over $35 plus carb. tabs and caps so for the cost of the 'extras'/'spares' you can have a free fermenter. :)

Enjoy! :mug:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do think it's a great deal for a starting brewer. It's just not for me, I'm stocked up on all of the supplies it comes with, and I don't trust carb tabs.

I have heard that the lager is good though. Hopefully this will spark someone's interest. :mug:

I think I will take advantage just for the fermenter. They only come with the kits and I think they are the best plastic fermenters available (without going conical) for 5-gal batches. Plus you get the lager kit to boot...Thanks for the heads up on this one! :rockin:

That Cooper's Lager made with the Cooper's brewing sugar is off the chain.

Is the 20% off Promo Code only good on the kit ? Or does it work on the ingredients and malt extracts too ?

Is 'off the chain' a good thing? I hope :)

Hops, np! I wasn't sure it was a good idea to post it. I'm not working for them or getting anything for it (other than using them as a vender myself). :)

Also, they WERE selling Irish Stout, IPA and LME for $5 off but you'll have to check and see if it's still on sale for them.

I think I will take advantage just for the fermenter. They only come with the kits and I think they are the best plastic fermenters available (without going conical) for 5-gal batches. Plus you get the lager kit to boot...Thanks for the heads up on this one! :rockin:

I must agree. The fermentor is fantastic and I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

makebeer.net is running a March "MADNESS" sale (15% off all Coopers products - and 30% off light dry malt extract).. use MADNESS in the promotional code line when ordering.

Back