Cool Christmas gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was low ruger lol I'm vastly more disappointed in the Red Wings than I am the Lions not to mention the Spartans

The holes are for bottle caps they're roughly in the location of cities so that I can put in caps from various breweries around the state

That was low ruger lol I'm vastly more disappointed in the Red Wings than I am the Lions not to mention the Spartans

The holes are for bottle caps they're roughly in the location of cities so that I can put in caps from various breweries around the state

True that! We won't even be disappointed when the Lions lose their playoff game. Well, there is hope that Seattle is going to be a hot mess and might underestimate the Lions, but honestly history has shown that Lions don't even win those games.

Spartans came out underachieving IMO. Should have had a better record.

Red Wings are young again. Well, mix of young and old. Losing Nick and Pavel hurt us more than I expected. It might take a couple more veteran signings and some young guys losing to kick up the compete level again. Even in the Mid-90s it took a couple of disappointments before they hoisted the cup.

I'm worried the wings won't even make the playoffs

Spartans are pretty young hopefully Dantonio will have them all coached up next year

Back