Cool Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what a 'cool brewing fermenter' is, but I didn't want your post to go unanswered.

Cheers, friend!

What's a cold brewing fermenter?

The reviews on MoreBeer are good. Indicates you can maintain 58 - 62 degree temp with a couple of frozen 2L plastic coke bottles and water. Seems to be pretty heavy duty..... I can't see where a guy could go wrong for $60.00...... IMHO!

The reviews on MoreBeer are good. Indicates you can maintain 58 - 62 degree temp with a couple of frozen 2L plastic coke bottles and water. Seems to be pretty heavy duty..... I can't see where a guy could go wrong for $60.00...... IMHO!

I own two of them and they work as advertised. As stated, you definitely cant go wrong for $60.

I have one. It does work well.

I live in a cool climate, so I don't need to use it very often but when I do I'm happy with it.

The only criticism I have is that it's so big. I guess that is a good thing, as you can put any fermenter in there, along with ice bottles, but it is much bigger than I thought it would be and yet it's not big enough for two fermenters.

I have one and live in Florida. I love it. Best thing is, after you are done with it, you can fold it up and put it away. Cannot do that with a chamber or fridge. Worth every penny.

I've got 2 and use them almost year around. It might take a day to get the temp where you want it but once it's where you want it, replacing 2 small bottles twice a day usually works well for me.

I bought one and loved it so much I bought a second. Kept my fermenting wort in the low 60's (internal temp.) with two one liter frozen water bottles. Swapped out the bottles 2x per day.

Back