Cool Brewing Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuNchBoX1371

Reaction score
I have a 7 gallon fermenter, I was wondering if it would fit in the cool brewing equipment. Does any one know if it would fit?

Hi,

Our fermentation cooler’s internal dimensions are 20.5” x 26.5” (DxH). I would say most likely your 7 gallon fermenter should fit however you can measure to be 100% sure.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

photo ? or a link to your product ?

S_M

Here is what I have and plan on using in the future. There gamma seal lids and they work great. I have heard some complaints about them like they weren't that air tight, but mine has never given of any smells and has been always bubbling properly. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in for the gamma seal lids.
http://www.uline.com/BL_8150/Plastic-Pails-and-Lids

The pails are pretty much that just a 7 gallon but the gamma seal lid is the lid on the bottom right of the buckets.

Hi,

Our fermentation cooler’s internal dimensions are 20.5” x 26.5” (DxH). I would say most likely your 7 gallon fermenter should fit however you can measure to be 100% sure.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Ok thank you for the dimensions I am planning on ordering one sometime this weekend and see how it goes.

I have a cool brewing bag and I must say I like it a lot. It can hold temperatures in the 60's very well with 2 gallon jugs of ice. Better thing about it over a fermentation chamber or freezer, when I am done with it, I fold it up and put it in the closet. I would suggest ordering one if the other options are too much.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have a cool brewing bag and I must say I like it a lot. It can hold temperatures in the 60's very well with 2 gallon jugs of ice. Better thing about it over a fermentation chamber or freezer, when I am done with it, I fold it up and put it in the closet. I would suggest ordering one if the other options are too much.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Ok cool, good to hear someone that actually has one. Yea the reviews and a video review said they liked it and was good for fermentation control. so hopefully I can get fermentation control. I have a question tho, how many times do you have to change the water bottles?

I change out the bottles once in the morning and once before bed, so 2 times during the first 2 weeks. Then I reduce down to 1 jug and swap that out 1 once a day. It works great and took my beer to a whole different level over a swamp cooler.

I change out the bottles once in the morning and once before bed, so 2 times during the first 2 weeks. Then I reduce down to 1 jug and swap that out 1 once a day. It works great and took my beer to a whole different level over a swamp cooler.

Yea thats what im looking for some consistency in my brews so that's what im hoping of getting soon is the cool brewer

Back