Cool Brewing Fermentation cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Saw the add at the top of HBT this morning, went to the web site, read the reviews, and purchased one.
https://www.cool-brewing.com/

That was some effective advertisement!

I think this will be my solution to reducing fermentation temps in the apartment. I will also be interested to se if I can get it to cool my kegs down enough for serving.

The info on the web site says that the jacket is waterproof so water and ice can be put into it. They recommend putting frozen water bottles in with the fermenter. I've read reviews of people putting anything from 1 liter bottles to a couple gallon jugs. The bottles are replaced when they melt about once a day or so.

Saw the add at the top of HBT this morning, went to the web site, read the reviews, and purchased one.
https://www.cool-brewing.com/

That was some effective advertisement!

I think this will be my solution to reducing fermentation temps in the apartment. I will also be interested to se if I can get it to cool my kegs down enough for serving.

Thank you for your purchase and post! It is good to see someone noticed our banner! :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of help with anything!

Cheers :mug:

I got 2 last year and I use them all year long. I'm in the south and in the summer, 2 quart frozen bottles changed twice a day keeps my fermenter at about 64 degrees (it takes about 12 hours to get to this temp after I pitch the yeast at 68-70)
I also use it in the winter to stabilize my temperature.
I love these things.

Well, here is the first use of mine. I kegged my beer but don't have a kegerator so I thought I would try to use my Cool Brewing cooler. The other problem I have is that I don't have a way to freeze water bottles. Instead I found a trash can that is wider and just a little shorter than a keg. I placed it into the cooler then the keg into the trash can. I poured 2 bags of ice around the keg and the trashcan contains it around the keg. I'll up-date when I find out how this works.
I also have the CO2 bottle in the cooler
cooler-62502.jpg

The keg fits nicely and the bag zips right up
cooler-2-62503.jpg

Back