Cooking rice in Microwave pressure cooker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flofern

Reaction score
My red microwave pressure cooker is wonderful for cooking 4 cups of jasmine rice with 5 -1/2 cups of water. I wash rice till the water is clear and put rice and water in cooker and seal. Run for 20 minutes on high. My microwave is a 1200 watt. Make sure pressure is down and open and dump on tray and spred out to cool. The rice turns out perfect. I will never do it any other way. One cooker is enough for a gallon jug full with 2 yeast balls. So easy!

My red microwave pressure cooker is wonderful for cooking 4 cups of jasmine rice with 5 -1/2 cups of water. I wash rice till the water is clear and put rice and water in cooker and seal. Run for 20 minutes on high. My microwave is a 1200 watt. Make sure pressure is down and open and dump on tray and spred out to cool. The rice turns out perfect. I will never do it any other way. One cooker is enough for a gallon jug full with 2 yeast balls. So easy!
Sorry posted to wrong forum!

Back