converting the all electic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LKHA

Reaction score
After the last brew session SSR failure i am stepping up the time frame for converting my all electric system to a dual fuel system so I have a back up and also more mobility with the rig. The plan is to install a banjo burner under the HLT and boil pot with the HLT being controlled with a separate circuit.

have started on the new build starting with the control panel prep using a used 12x12 that had holes one one side but it was free so a little work will save a bunch. the plan is to be both a full 240 volt electric system with 110 control and also a temp controlled lp gas system. The goal is to be able to run separate or combined if needed. the electric will be the easy part the gas side is where my questions are should be fun. will be building complete new control panel so will be able to brew as building

have not had a problem with this on test runs with a turkey fryer alt plan will be to instal heat shield to protect the elct side. My keggles are all weld so no o rings to melt

Back