Conspiracy Theory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
The other day I wound up using half a packette of yeast. The other half I put in a ziplock bag and squeezed out all the air... lets see if it works.

But I was thinking, yknow what would have been perfect? One of those itty bitty ziplock bags. However, I am unable, in 33 years of life, to find such things in a store.

Y'know where I see them aplenty? On COPS, coming out of a drug dealer's back pocket usually.

Obviously, plastic baggie manufacturers are marketing to the bad guys directly. If the drug dealers have them, and we law abiding citizens do not, then there is a problem. Follow the baggies and see where the trail ends.

America, you will thank me later.

I think that I actually heard of a town banning them a couple years ago. But, yeah, a craft store is the way to go.

edit: I did some googling, and apparently it was Chicago that attempted to ban them. I didn't find out if it (passing the ban) was successful or not. I lost interest when I learned that I didn't make it up.

Our lab at work uses them for running purity tests so there must be a big supplier you could over a kajillin of them.

Sorry, it's just too hard to come up with a conspiracy theory about little plastic baggies....

Uh....Dollar stores are fronts for Al Qida.....Arts and crafts stores are fronts for the gay mafia....

How's that?

It's not like we're talking church's chicken or Tim Horton's coffee.....

Back