Connected my plate chiller to the shower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moicel

Reaction score
Due to my lack of space i used my shower to conect a hose to my plate chiller and chill my wort. I cleaned the bathroom thoroughly before starting. Afterwards it got me thinking if this was a good idea fearing it wasnt sanitary.

View attachment 1462422669529.jpg

Due to my lack of space i used my shower to conect a hose to my plate chiller and chill my wort. I cleaned the bathroom thoroughly before starting. Afterwards it got me thinking if this was a good idea fearing it wasnt sanitary.

You're fine as long as nothing touched your beer.

You are fine! BUT!!!!

"Don't **** where you eat."

Maybe just me, but I live by it.

This is good advise!

Cheers
Jay

Yeah im probably getting longer hoses and take out both the wort and the fermenter to the hall way and just keep the plate chiller inside. Probably thought this was a good idea comparing it to cold crashing with ice using a bath tub

Back