• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Complete Setup for Sale - $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BroomVikin

Reaction score
Finally time to pass along my home brewing equipment. It all still works great but I just can't seem to find the time anymore and woodworking seem to be a little more interesting to me these days. Unfortunately Facebook will only let me post 10 pictures but I'll try to list everything that I have. Also, I'd really prefer to sell it all together. Breaking it up seems like a big hassle. Anyway, the whole setup is enough to make at least 6 gallon batches of low gravity beer and over 5 gallons of the high gravity stuff. I've made a 13% barleywine in it and still had 4½ gallons in bottles! Apologies for the lack of pictures. I'm limited to 10 so if you have any further questions shoot me a message.

UniBrau 2250w all-in-one system. Includes PID controller to set and monitor exact temperature and recirculation port in the lid to maintain temperature throughout the entire process. I also installed a custom Loc-Line sparge arm to make the recirc more even. IMG_0770.jpgIMG_0769.jpg

Stainless steel Chugger pump (Chugger Pump CPSS-IN-1 (115v) SS Inline Home Brew Beer Pump)IMG_0773.jpg

Plate chiller with fittings. Best I can remember it’s a 30 plate variety and is about 12" long. Amazing how fast it chills wort!IMG_0761.jpg

25' copper immersion chiller with submersible pumpIMG_0758.jpg

52 quart Igloo cooler with stainless steel braid I've used several times for a mash tunIMG_0767.jpgIMG_0766.jpg

7½ gallon sanke keg for fermenting (thermowell, carboy cap and blowoff tube included) or for keggingIMG_0752.jpg

6½ gallon glass carboy for fermenting with carrying ring (thermowell, carboy cap and blowoff tube included)IMG_0753.jpg

6 gallon glass carboy with carrying harness

3 gallon plastic carboy with double drilled stopper and thermowell

6 gallon bottling bucket with bottling wand

1 gallon glass carboy/ jug

Hop spiderIMG_0760.jpg

A couple of refractometers and plastic test jar

Bottle capper/ several dozen caps

Refractometer

1L and 2L flask for making yeast starters and stir plate with 3 stir bars

Extra 6 gallon pot for heating sparge water

Various extras (airlocks, wine thief, tubing, funnel with filter, wort stirrer, etc.)

Finally time to pass along my home brewing equipment. It all still works great but I just can't seem to find the time anymore and woodworking seem to be a little more interesting to me these days. Unfortunately Facebook will only let me post 10 pictures but I'll try to list everything that I have. Also, I'd really prefer to sell it all together. Breaking it up seems like a big hassle. Anyway, the whole setup is enough to make at least 6 gallon batches of low gravity beer and over 5 gallons of the high gravity stuff. I've made a 13% barleywine in it and still had 4½ gallons in bottles! Apologies for the lack of pictures. I'm limited to 10 so if you have any further questions shoot me a message.

UniBrau 2250w all-in-one system. Includes PID controller to set and monitor exact temperature and recirculation port in the lid to maintain temperature throughout the entire process. I also installed a custom Loc-Line sparge arm to make the recirc more even.View attachment 690388View attachment 690387

Stainless steel Chugger pump (Chugger Pump CPSS-IN-1 (115v) SS Inline Home Brew Beer Pump)View attachment 690389

Plate chiller with fittings. Best I can remember it’s a 30 plate variety and is about 12" long. Amazing how fast it chills wort!View attachment 690390

25' copper immersion chiller with submersible pumpView attachment 690391

52 quart Igloo cooler with stainless steel braid I've used several times for a mash tunView attachment 690393View attachment 690392

7½ gallon sanke keg for fermenting (thermowell, carboy cap and blowoff tube included) or for keggingView attachment 690394

6½ gallon glass carboy for fermenting with carrying ring (thermowell, carboy cap and blowoff tube included)View attachment 690395

6 gallon glass carboy with carrying harness

3 gallon plastic carboy with double drilled stopper and thermowell

6 gallon bottling bucket with bottling wand

1 gallon glass carboy/ jug

Hop spiderView attachment 690396

A couple of refractometers and plastic test jar

Bottle capper/ several dozen caps

Refractometer

1L and 2L flask for making yeast starters and stir plate with 3 stir bars

Extra 6 gallon pot for heating sparge water

Various extras (airlocks, wine thief, tubing, funnel with filter, wort stirrer, etc.)

per forum rules you need a price please and thank you. If you decide to part out I would be interested in that plate chiller and hop spider depending on the size.

per forum rules you need a price please and thank you. If you decide to part out I would be interested in that plate chiller and hop spider depending on the size.
Apologies, copy and paste mishap. The price is now included in the title. I think I'll let it ride for a little while and see what I get before I start parting it out. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks! I can't seem to find this model on UniBrau's site -- is this one of the eBIAB systems with a grain basket?

It is indeed. I believe mine is (unofficially) v2? I'm pretty sure that the one they sell now is v3. I got this one 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm interested! I'm having trouble sending a PM (I've been lurking for a while but just made a username), but I'd be happy to move to phone/email to figure out pickup.

Back