• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI! I have a complete home brew set that I am selling. The price is set at 3,200$. Well work out a deal to part it out if necessary.
This has only been used once!!! Been busy and haven't had time to brew, so I need to give it to someone that will brew more then I have. Put this equipment to use. These are the top of the line equipment. If you want the whole list, just message me and you'll get the list. Also, comes with all the fermentation equipment as well and equipment to bottle, etc. IN TRUCKEE, California. See list below:

3 qty Blichman Stainless steel 10gal kettles
1 qty 3-way hose line for propane
2 qty carboys
3 qty hose line brush
1 qty bottle cleaner brush
1 qty 90 degree brush
1 qty 2ft spoon (stainless)
2 qty wooden spoons
1 qty bottle cap capper
1 qty refractometer
1 qty hose funnel
1 qty kettle thermometer
1 qty 10gal wort cooler with hoses Bag of about 100 bottle caps
1 bag of calcium chloride pellets by BSG
1 bottle of poly air 10 by BSG
2 qty carboy fermentor caps
2 qty CO2 releasing caps
4 oz bottle of Iodophor
Few bags of Irish moss
1 roll of pH strips
6 gal fermentor bucket with spout to fill bottles
Blichman auto sparge
Blichman Hop Blocker
Blichman Grain (10gal) Filter Stainless
Long clear hoses with bottle filler attachment
Homebrewset.jpg StandWheels.jpg StandBurners.jpg Kettle3.jpg InsideKettle.jpg Kettle2.jpg CompleteEquipmentset.jpg kettle.jpg WortCooler.jpg Equipment.jpg

Last edited:
It may help you sell it faster if you put your location in your post..... :)

Latest posts

Back