• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Electric Brewery For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmient

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me, it's time to move on. I'm selling everything from Mientcat Brewing. Check this link for basic details: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/brew-rig-mientcats-brewing-system.html

I am selling the brew rig pictured in the link with the controller and stand, a custom 6000btu fermentation chiller (cabinet in first pic, lower left), 4 glass carboys, 3 Cornelius kegs, two Chugger pumps, Stainless false bottom, Blichmann auto sparge, stainless Boil Kettle hop filter, plate chiller, stir plate, O2 injector, keg/carboy cleaner (parts), bottling/capping stuff, keg dispenser CO2 stuff, and many many other stainless fittings, Camlock quick disconnect fittings, pieces and parts.

I would prefer to sell everything as a whole, but may consider selling complete kettles, stand, or the fermentation chiller separately. I am not interested in selling all the little stuff piece by piece as of yet. Local pick up/Delivery in Central Florida Only. Over 5000.00 invested, Asking 3000.00. PM if interested and want full details.

Last edited:
I may be interested in this but I'll be in Afghanistan for another month. Can I send you an email?

Last edited:
Back