• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete e-herms brewery and serving equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bovine_OB

Reaction score
For Sale: complete homebrewery, the entire works

E-HERMS + Controller:
Auberins DSPR120
40A SSR, 40A heatsink
50 cal ammo box enclosure.
~20' 10-4 cable

5500w ripple element w/ hotpod
50' SS herms coil
Bottom drain keg HLT

Mash tun:
48 qt rectangular cooler w ball valve
1/2" copper drain manifold

Boil:
Bayou 1064 15 gal SS stockpot with ball valve
Avantco 3500w induction cooktop (240v)

Pump:
MKII pump w/ stainless head

Fermentation:
(3) 5 gal glass carboys
Assorted airlocks/blowoff accessories
Assorted pressure transfer accessories

Serving:
5.1 cu ft chest freezer
(2) Inkbird STC-1000 temp controllers
(2) 5 gal ball lock kegs
(2) intertap taps with 3" shanks
(1) 20lb CO2 tank
C3PO dual regulator
All required tubing/connections/etc

Extras:
All required 1/2" silicone tubing.
(1) 25' counterflow chiller
(1) 15 gal keg, untouched with the exception of some scuffs.
(1) Phil Mill - hand crank is attached, but does come with drill attachment.
(1) 25' 1/2" potable water hose
(1) Biermuncher bottle filler
Numerous bottles, caps, capper, misc grains, and all the Cascade leaf hops you can shake a stick at (2019 crop).

All brewery connections are 1/2" camlock, there are extras I will throw in that I have laying around.
Would like to sell as one unit, not interested in breaking apart at this time.
Located in Nebraska, will possibly deliver within reason.
Just calculated value of all these parts, worth well over $1500 if you were to buy all brand new and put together yourself. I understand the sweat equity is what makes this hobby (for me, at least), which is why I would let this go for $1300. This has been a great hobby for me, I can brew some fantastic brews. Unfortunately, life gets a little busy sometimes and I don't have the time anymore. In addition to delivery, I could certainly demo a brew day. This would be a great investment for a brew club, or an easy way into a top notch brew setup.

Thanks to HBT for the (online) fellowship, and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
IMG_20190717_072551786.jpg

Thanks for the interest, but not really wanting to separate pieces at this point.

Would be open to offers as well, forgot to mention that above.

I know you dont want to separate at the moment but you mentioned you have extra camlocks? What do you have and how much are you asking for those?

An extra 1/2 male cam to 1/2 for and an extra 1/2 female cam to 1/2 for. Also have two stainless 1/2 bulkheads. Make an offer + shipping I suppose.

Since posting, the keg seen in the floor in one of the first pics has been turned into a bottom drain mash tun with false bottom from stainless brewing. I've also got a window AC I was going to use for a glycol chiller, but never got around to building that I will throw in.

What would it take to sell this thing? I will be brewing with the last of my grain tomorrow and could video demo to answer any questions. I'd really like to get rid of this as this is the first time in 4 months it's been used. I'm willing to negotiate, but would also like comments as to the structure and setup in relation to the price.

Back