• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Complete Colorado Brewing Nano 25g system. Philadelphia Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyg215

Reaction score
I have not had the time to brew over the last year between work and renovating my house so I am looking to sell my current system and hopefully get back into the hobby later with something smaller. I was only able to use the system a total of 6 times! This is a local sale in the Philly area

Complete Colorado Brewing "Nano-Brewer" 25 gallon system that includes all of the following:
All Mesh basket for finer grain crush(higher efficiency)
Whirlpool fitting
All SS 1.5" tri-clamp fittings and hoses. All fittings are SS Quick Disconnect style
Upgraded pump to the Chugger MAX with a stainless steel head
B3-32A Duda Diesel plate chiller
3" OD wort filter
3" sight glass

$2800 for EVERYTHING
20161110_160653.jpg
20161115_175105.jpg
20161127_194627.jpg
20170511_124204.jpg

Hi there, very interested. Could you send dimensions? I need to make sure I have the height.
Thanks.

Hi I’m interested. Not savvy on the technology , not sure if I did a pm correctly. Can you connect with me?

Back