• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Complete Brutus 10 System for Sale $1,195 + shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcmillen

Reaction score
I’m updating my brewery to an automated all electric 5 gallon system, so I hope someone can make some use of this; it's made a lot of good beer for me. This is a single tier, direct heat, 3 vessel, 2 pump system able to brew 5 or 10 gallon batches and includes the following:

(1) Brutus 10 stand (1/8” steel) (60”W x 24” H x 18”D) with custom heat shields
(3) 15 gal (1/2 bbl) SS keggles (HLT, MT, & BK)
(3) Keggle lids (SS & glass)
(2) Blichmann Brewmometer 3” thermometers
(1) Miljoco 3” thermometer
(6) ½” 316ss 2-way ball valves
(3) Calibrated site glasses
(2) Chugger pumps
(3) Dip tubes
(1) Jaybird False Bottom
(2) 9” 23 jet, 175,000 btu nat. gas burners
(1) 8” 20 jet, 150,000 nat gas burner
(3) Piezo electric lighters

Can easily be converted to propane.

Edit: All connections are weldless

I have not yet priced shipping but I'll work with you to find the best price for shipping; I'm guessing because of the weight and bulk it will be in the few hundred dollar range. We can also adjust the price if you don't want the stand and that will save on shipping also.

01-IMG_3610-1.JPG

02-IMG_3602-1.JPG

03-IMG_3604-1.JPG

04-IMG_4574-1.JPG

HLT
05-IMG_4579-1.JPG

MT
06-IMG_4584-1.JPG

FALSE BOTTOM
07-IMG_4585-1.JPG

BK
08-IMG_4582-2.JPG

09-IMG_4575-2.JPG

10-IMG_4577-1.JPG

Last edited:
PIEZO STARTER (There are 2 for the 3 burners)
11-IMG_4578-1.JPG

175,000 BTU BURNER (One for BK and one for HLT)
13-IMG_4606-2.JPG

150,000 BTU BURNER (for MT)
14-IMG_4607-2.JPG

GAS CONNECTION FOR RIG
15-IMG_4586-1.JPG

Ragnavald, wanted to let you know that if we do agree on a price, but can't get it shipped for a reasonable amount that makes sense to you, we don't have to complete the deal. I'm not trying to make money on the shipping.

Ragnavald, wanted to let you know that if we do agree on a price, but can't get it shipped for a reasonable amount that makes sense to you, we don't have to complete the deal. I'm not trying to make money on the shipping.
Totally appreciate that. My hangup is that I'd prefer to drive down and pick it up, but I live in Northern Illinois. I'm new to the site and not sure if there's a way to PM me if you'd rather on a price...? I don't want to lowball you on what you think the rig is worth and I'm not totally sure on when I'd be available to make it down.

My hangup is that I'd prefer to drive down and pick it up, but I live in Northern Illinois.
That'd be a long trip from Northern Illinois to south Mississippi for a brewstand. Hope you'd have another reason from coming. I'm not in a hurry as I'm replacing everything. PM here is a Conversation. I'll start a private conversation for us. BTW, this is a great site; every brewer I know uses HomeBrewTalk. A lot of experience and information here.

Looks like you need some help starting a private Conversation. Here are a few images that should help start a DM:

HBT_Convo1.png

Hover over the envelope image. You can click on either Show All or Start a New Conversation. If you click Show All you get a page where you can still start a new conversation:
HTB_Convo2.png

And then when it is time to compose the message you can add people by username:
HBT_Convo3.png

It isn't shown there, but usually you get suggestions after you start typing a username.

Back