• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Complete Blichmann Tower Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miclip

Reaction score
We're moving and I'm starting a new job where I'll travel a bit, plus a new baby means brewing is taking a backseat and we need the space.

Selling our Blichmann setup

1 x Blichmann Tower + Plump & chiller*bracket
3 x Blichmann Burner Leg Ext
1 x False Bottom 15gl
1 x Terminator
1 x Blichmann Autosparge System
1 x Hop Blocker
3 x Blichmann Burners
1 x Silcone tubing and*Pro Flow Dynamics Camlock fittings
2 x March pump 815
3 x Blichmann 15gl Kettles

I'll get more photos but here's one from last summer.

lazm7dT.jpg

Thinking about $1700 for everything to begin with, if that doesn't workout will consider selling individually.

Have a bunch of kegs, canonical (plastic) fermenters, regulators, barley crusher, C02 bottles but I'll list all that separately, baby steps :)

Same question...if you're splitting out...there are a number of things I could be interested in....Pumps, Canonicals, Barley Crusher, Keg, Regulators (Propane?)....

Interested in Autosparge, hop blocker, therminator, grain mill..... and maybe burners.

hey was wondering if you still have it up for sale
if you can please call or text me
konrad 773-750-0546

Back