• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Complete Blichmann/SS Brewtech electric brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Alright guys! I'm selling my full setup as I just can't keep my kegs full anymore with 5 gallon batches. I'm making a big jump and moving to 1BBL, with hopes of maybe opening a small tap room in the future(everyone's dream).

So here's what I have:

-Blichmann tower pump stand with March pump
-240v power adapter 6-50P
-Blichmann 240v Rims rocket
-Blichmann 10 gallon G2 electric boilmaker kettle (240v) with custom whirlpool arm
-Blichmann 240v electric tower of power control module.

So just for that stuff was $2k.

Then for the mash tun I have a SS Brewtech 10 gallon mash tun($400). I added all custom fittings into it with a 1.5" T.C. 3 piece butterfly valve that completely disassembles, the recirculation fittings and SS recirc circle.

Then for the HLT I have the 110v electric Williams Brewing HLT tank with an inkbird controller. I also have the original controller that it comes with but I didn't feel that it was working right. I put all quick disconnects stainless fittings on it as well.

All high temp silicone hoses with stainless quick disconnects cam fittings on everything.

Then it all sits on a 24x60 stainless steel table.

I've got roughly $3.5k or so into this system. I'll also include a few hundred bucks of stainless quick disconnects I have for it that I bought from morebeer.

Take it all for $2,500. It's an awesome system that I've been getting 85% efficiency on. I've brewed on it maybe 10 times.

Located in Manteca/Modesto area of California.

Bumpin it up..been super busy but it's still available. I'm also willing to trade with someone who has a 1/2BBL or 1BBL system who is looking to downgrade. We will price things out and do a fair trade. If yours is worth more, I'll pay the difference. Let me know what ya have.

Still available! Might be willing to part out if I have a buyer for all the components. The mash tun is heavy so I'd like to sell that locally because the price to ship would kill the deal.

Back