• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois COMPLETE Better Bottle Setup (2 x 6 gal ported w/ accessories)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgs

Reaction score
For sale: $100 shipped to your door

2 Better Bottle Ported 6 Gallon Carboys
2 Better Bottle SimpleFlo Valves
2 Better Bottle Racking Adapters
1 Better Bottle Reusable Ported Closure
1 Better Bottle Racking Outlet Install Rod

I have only been able to brew twice since I got these, and I think I did one batch in each - but it's possible that one of them has had two batches of beer in it and the other hasn't been used (just can't remember).

This includes everything you need for a complete Better Bottle setup, minus airlocks and stoppers. (I do have those too if interested, but assumed most people would want to BYO).

Hate to part with them as they are very handy, easy to clean and convenient. However, I just haven't had the time to brew lately. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks & happy new year!

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

If all else falls through, can you quote me on shipping? 28310...thank you

Rather than have people wait on me to provide individual shipping quotes, I am going to change this to $100 shipped. PM (or re-PM) if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back