• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Complete All Grain Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planker101

Reaction score
100% Complete All Grain Brewing Setup

3 tier brew stand with BG12 up top for the HLT and BG14 on the bottom for the Boil Kettle. You can do 5 gallon batches using the orange cooler as your mash tun, or do 10 gallon batches using the 10 gallon pot with a brew in a bag setup for the mash tun. There is also a nice prep shelf under the mash tun for hop additions, the beer you are drinking, etc. Everything except the fridge fits on the stand when not in use so it only takes up a small 18" by 36" footprint.

Included:
-3 tier stand
-5 gallon stainless pot
-5 gallon rubber made cooler mash tun
-10 gallon aluminum pot with steamer rack and BIAB bag
-15 gallon high quality aluminum pot
-propane tank
-immersion chiller
-stir paddle
-hop bags
-1/2" silicone tubing
-2 fermenting buckets with airlocks
-1 bottling bucket with 2 bottle fillers
-racking cane and tubing
-bottle capper
-enough clean bottles and caps for your first 5 gallon batch
-bottle drying racks
-12 pounds of 2 row malt
-1/2 bottle of Io-STAR sanitizer
-hydrometer
-floating thermometer
-probably some other things I'm forgetting

Your choice of a full size fridge that will hold 2x fermenting buckets OR mini fridge that will hold 1x fermenting bucket. Whichever you choose will come with an STC-1000.

$850 obo for everything

95370 zip code

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

Explain to her that if you don't get it all at once it will cost 2-3 times as much when all is said and done. "Babe. Does it make more sense for me to spend $950 now or $2500 over the next couple years? I'm just trying to do what is financially best for us in the long run." She'll understand right? ;)

Love your thinking! Only problem is I have quite a bit of gear already kettle mashtun fermentation vessels etc. but I would love a brew tower and some extra gear. That is the hard part to convince.

Latest posts

Back