• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado COMPLETE All-grain 3-tier gravity brewing system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fotofisher

Reaction score
$800 for it all, and I mean ALL! - cost over $2000 to put together. See the photos by going to this link: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/for/5046381143.html

The text of the advert is below:
Are you thinking about getting into all-grain brewing? Well, do it right with this professional COMPLETE all-grain gravity fed brewing cart and system with only the finest stainless steel and aluminum components. The only thing you need to brew your first batch of all-grain brew is a fermentation vessel and you are set. When you are done brewing, just roll it back in the garage against the wall and everything is compactly stored and out of the way.

Everything is included as seen in the pictures, nothing left out.
From top to bottom as the system operates, the brew system includes:
* HLT is a Megapot 1.2, 8 gallon
* Mash tun is a 10 gallon cooler with a stainless steel false bottom, brass spigot and an integrated thermometer
* The boil pot is the classic Blichmann Boilermaker G1 10 gallon, there is nothing better than this pot
* All tubing, including extras, is included
* hop rocket included
* LP tank included, with double feed tap
* custom gravity 3-tier all aluminum cart has an integrated LP feed to the top and bottom burners and the cart has heavy duty roller locking wheels
* top burner is a 55k BTU burner
* bottom burner is a 54k Dark Star burner
* stainless steel spiral stainless steel wort chiller
* sparge arm included

No delivery, no shipping. Will not break up system to sell components individually - must sell in whole lot.

I am sure there is more I can share, and have forgotten to include...if you have questions, please email me. I have invested just shy of $2000 in this system, $800 is a STEAL for those of you who know the cost of the components. The Blichmann Boilermaker boil pot is $355 alone, as example.

Man... what a nice looking system. A bargain at twice the price. If only I had the money...

Gang:

Allow me to answer all questions in one post...

THE DESIGN: I used to fabricate custom housings/frames/rolling work centers for warehouses and we used extruded aluminum to build the cabinets and whatnot. TSLOTS.com is where I procured the frame materials. It's not cheap, but is rust-proof, light-weight and easy to clean-up. It's like building stuff with grown-up tinker toys. The frame is extremely sturdy and is designed to handle well over a ton of weight, which is overkill, but I wanted to ensure it to be sturdy - brick poop-house sturdy.

WHY AM I SELLING?
I am going all electric! Now on to design build my new electric brewing system :)

BTW, it sold in less than 24 hours...I thought I would have to sit on this one awhile since it is a very customized system.

Any chance you can post the pics or send to me offline? I liked the design and would like to reference it someday. Cheers!

Photos of the unit are attached, including the original design specs.

BeerBrewSystem-8579.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8581.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8582.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8583.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8588.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8594.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8597.jpg

BeerBrewSystem-8599.jpg

View attachment Steves_brew_rack.pdf

Latest posts

Back