• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• NEW! Homebrew Talk is now accepting Cashapp, Bitcoin & Ethereum for Supporting Membership AND donations. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND HELP OUT!

For Sale Complete 1BBL Brewery - Texas DFW Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jordanpace

Reaction score
I am selling my 1BBL complete setup, that was formerly used in a brewpub. Includes absolutely everything to run a brewery, plus extras (1000lbs of grain, cleaning chemicals, 30 pounds of hops, a few bricks of dry yeast, etc).
The system is still operational, so the potential buyer can see everything work. Everything is located in Commerce, Texas (North East of Dallas). I will not arrange shipping (buyer would be in charge) and would prefer a local sale.

I am asking $25,000 OBO for everything, and not looking to split it up at the moment.

Here is the link that I posted on Probrewer for the brewery.

Feel free to ask any questions or give me feedback. If anyone is interested, there is even beer to sample that the machine made (still on tap at the brewpub).
You can lookup the brewpub on Facebook or Untappd.

Attachments