• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Complete 1BBL Brewery Ruby Street/Stout Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llama_boy

Reaction score
Also posted here: Craigslist Ad

Complete 1BBL brewery with a Ruby Street Alpha frame and Stout Tanks including 1BBL fermenter. Extensive upgrades; HERMS, tri-clover, sanitary fittings, digital control, inline O2, oversized plate chiller, etc, no expenses were spared. The brewhouse is currently the production system for a local tap house. They are making the move to a larger system and I no longer have a need of a 1BBL system.

The system is currently setup for low pressure NG but can be easily changed to LP.

I can't imagine shipping this so will need local pickup in the Denver area (Evergreen). Also I'm not looking at going through the pains of piecing this out so looking for a buyer willing to take it all.

My total cost with taxes and shipping was >$10k, see inventory image. I'm listing it for $7,500.

More images and info are available on request.

New Rig.jpg

Brewery Inventory.png

Please note that the deal includes a 1BBL conical fermenter (not pictured above). The system can be seen in production at the Evergreen Taphouse, Evergreen, CO, where it has been the production system since July 2016.

I'm ready to move this and while I've had many tire kickers nobody has gone beyond that stage. I'm trying to close another deal that happens next week and could use the cash for that deal.

If, and only if, you can pay me by Friday (4/21) then the price is reduced to $5,950. If I can't sell it by then for that low of a price I'll just keep it.

Back