• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 10 gallon brewing system, keezer, kegs everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julohan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I want to sell everything I have to fund a motorcycle trip to South America. When I come back I am going to keep brewing but will downsize. Basically all you need are hops an yeast to complete this package.

I want to sell it all as a package.

I am located around Akron, Ohio.

I am asking $3,000.00

Here is the long list of what I have. You get everything, even stuff I dont mention because I probably looked over it..

Alright, here we go:

3 Blichmann 15 gallon kettles. Rubber has burnt off the valves from flame.
7 male QD
5 Female QD
Silicone hose
Water filter
Barley Crusher
False Bottom
Hop Blocker
Thermowell
Strainer for Sparging
Brewstand
3 burners
refractometer
(5) feermenter buckets
(6) Cornies. I have bought new parts for some of them. You may need to replace for, maybe lid. Maybe two do not seal.
(4) 15.5 gallon SS kegs. One keg will not work as a keg, it is the screw on stem and the oring is damaged.
(1) glas carboy
SS mash paddle
(2) food grade hoses 25'
(1) regular hose
32 gallon Rubbermaid Food Grade Brute trash can
(1) 1/6 bbl keg
Blichman bottle filler
1 analog scale
1 digital scale
Thermowell
Plate Chiller
2 tap keezer can fit three cornies now but If you had a bigger collar you could get four taps.
(2) Perlick faucets. There are 2 o-rings missing from the beverage line to the faucet. Probably would cost you $1.00 to buy.
10lb CO2 tank
2 Keg American style couplers
1 Ranco anaolg temp. controller on Keezer
1 Ranco dual stage digital temp controller. Never used.
1 ceramic space heater
2 containers that will fit a 55 lb grain bag plus more
<110lbs of base grain un milled. Canadian 2-row and Marris Otter along with a bit of random grains
Star San
Stir Plate
5 liter flask
2 liter flask
brewig salts
keg lube
lots of books
DME
connection for a oxygen tank
Probably more random stuff, refractometers, airlocks, stoppers

2800244160091430457S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2373886300091430457S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2898044420091430457S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2241815460091430457S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2that is a nice deal.. If you spilt.. forget it not worth the shipping for either of us. but I would take the 10# CO2. shipped to 50322 LOL
Have fun in South America

If you do split I would be interested in plate chiller and perlicks. I am in Columbus so shipping would be cheap

If you do split up, there are a few things I'd be interested in (cornies, base malt, c02 tank, flask, etc). I'll be in your area in about two weeks, so there would be no shipping. Just let me know if that would work for you, if you don't sell the lot.

If you would end up parting I would be interested in two of the 15.5 as kegs and the thermowell. I could make the drive up from pittsburgh. Thanks.

I'd be interested in the barley crusher, refractomoter, possible some other stuff. I work in Akron everyday. Let me know. Thanks

If parted out I would be interested in:
3 Blichmann 15 gallon kettles
False Bottom
Hop Blocker
SS Mash Paddle
Ranco dual stage digital temp controller. Never used
5L Flask
shipped to 57717.

Interested in the grain, containers and the blichmanns if you part out. I am local as well

Also from Akron,OH here so pickup wouldn't be a problem...I might be interested in the bottles as well as a few other things if you do decide to break it up. Will wait around and see what ya decide.

The sculpture is from keggle brewer in Pittsburgh, PA. Its about 65.25" L and 50.75" H. It has three big burners on it not sure the brand. The stand is made for keggles, but works just fine for the Blichmann pots. Also with the lot you will get two propane tanks.

I will sell the brewing stuff separate from the keezer stuff including kegs.

Keezer plus kegs $500.00

Brewing stuff $2,000.00

You will probably make out better parting it out man. I'd hate to see you hang on to all this and then have to part it out anyway. Not too many brewers need a whole setup with this much stuff.

I live in Akron and am thinking about picking this up but only need a few things out of it. If anyone is still interested, I would be will to part it out once I go through it. This is all still pending as I have to look the finances through. Feel free to PM me.

if you pick it up to part out I would still be interested in the plate chiller, perlicks, and stout faucet. Im in columbus so shipping would be cheap

ekjohns said:
if you pick it up to part out I would still be interested in the plate chiller, perlicks, and stout faucet. Im in columbus so shipping would be cheap

If someone parts this out & ekjohns grabs the perlicks I'd still be interested in the keezer. Live in cle and could pick it up. Could possibly be talked into other kegging equipment also.

If someone parts this out, I am interested in the Barley crusher, refractometer, maybe the flasks, possibly other small stuff. I'm in Akron daily. Thanks

If someone parts it out I would be interested in a couple corny kegs, will pick up

Please let me know

Back