Colorado Springs Brew Clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knkbrand: brew bros has a "beer friday" scheduled for this Fri night at fossil brewing. Starts at 4:30 and goes until whenever.
Aug members meeting was last week. No sep members meeting scheduled yet.

Im still looking for a Brew Club or at least a group of people that want to get together and brew beer instead of just talking about it. Im not impressed with what ive seen so far and feel rather disappointed with the homebrew scene. Anyone interested in doing a mass brew in the near future, preferrably before it snows?

Marty, I completely understand. After attending a few meetings Brew bros is best used as an in road for bjcp certification and competitions.
What do you mean by mass brew?

Are you new to home brewing or maybe you been brewing for a bit? Want to get out and brew some beer with some fellow home brewers? Peak Brew Crew is hosting the 18th Annual Learn to Homebrew day at Peaks N Pines Brewing Company.

Event information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/1186877921362251/ and https://www.homebrewersassociation....to-homebrew-day/aha-lthd-events/?site_id=3562

If you are not in Colorado Springs there are event going in Denver, Estes Park and Pueblo.

lthbevent.JPG

He may not be on here but I can relay messages

OK thanks. I had reached out to him to see if he's still running the Peak Brew Crew group and if so when/where the next meeting will be? I know he's getting ready to open his own shop and that may be consuming all his time though.

He was trying to get it back going but couldn't get people to participate, not sure if he's still up for it

Not surprising - I've seen other groups atrophy for lack of participation and for the organizer it's just too much trouble when no one else wants to play.
OK thanks for the insight!

The Brew Brothers of Pikes Peak is active with over 90 members. We meet monthly, with the next meeting coming up in April. Our meeting times, membership, etc is managed through meetup, but you can also get more information on our website at brewbrosco.com. There are links to our Facebook group there on the website as well.

Cheers!
Josh Howard
BBoPP President

The Brew Brothers of Pikes Peak is active with over 90 members. We meet monthly, with the next meeting coming up in April. Our meeting times, membership, etc is managed through meetup, but you can also get more information on our website at brewbrosco.com. There are links to our Facebook group there on the website as well.

Cheers!
Josh Howard
BBoPP President

To be quite honest, I wasn't impressed with the Brew Brothers. I was a member for the first year I lived in the springs and I felt like the term "brothers" only applied to the members that have been around for a while. After attending several meetings and only talking to other new members I decided to not to renew the membership. It almost appeared that the new members were outcasts. I'm not entirely sure where the membership fees go but I'm glad I didn't pay the steep price for the club shirt.

Strange, I went to my first meeting in March and had a different experience. Everyone seemed pretty welcoming and chatty....maybe I just talk too much to ignore.

Back