College Football Talk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whjohnston

Reaction score
As an Alabama fan I'd like to say ROLL TIDE and I can't wait for January 7th. Also what in the world is going on at Florida? Urban Myer just retired for "Health Concerns." Say good bye to recruiting for the next 3 or 4 years. Thoughts?

Forget Cincy...UofL does suck,, It's gonna be a long haul. I'd rather root for Rutgers....Freakin Bearcats...Blah,...

I attend the University of Alabama and all I have to say is that there is PLENTY of room over here for those recruits Florida thought they were getting

Wow! Wisconsin crushed Miami. Although it didn't show on the scoreboard, they manhandled those guys all night. I always laugh at how people are enamored with speed. It also helps if your a football player, not a track star.

Urban Meyer took a leave of absence to keep the recruits at Florida. As a USC Gamecock fan I hope he leaves and never comes back. As a fan of college football I will miss him if he does not return. BTW it was sure nice to see Wisconsin man handle Miami. Living in heart of the All Cagers Conference I was glad to the Big !0 kick a little ACC behind

It was nice to see Joe Pa get a big win over LSU. Maybe it's time for people to stop calling the big ten a slow conference.

I wish the SEC showed a little more dominance in the bowl games this year. The only real good whooping was at the hands of Florida, and who didn't see that coming? As long as we still bring home the national championship we'll keep it as prestigious as before.

I wish the SEC showed a little more dominance in the bowl games this year. The only real good whooping was at the hands of Florida, and who didn't see that coming? As long as we still bring home the national championship we'll keep it as prestigious as before.

You had a down year, can't be great all the time.

well, roll tide i guess. The game was pretty crappy overall and i HATE to win like that, but number 13 is number 13

Latest posts

Back