Collared keezer + glass rinser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cino101

Reaction score
So I just got done making some upgrades to my keezer and find myself wanting to take it even further... I would love to install a fancy glass rinser like the one seen here http://www.kegworks.com/glass-rinser-assembly-for-drip-tray-409-p174978

Has anyone seen something like this on a collared keezer? Seen plenty of them on tower units. Looking for some ideas or sugestions on how to pull this off. Also since I don't have plumed water, what are people using to pressurized the rinsing water?

Not much feedback... Actually went ahead and made the purchase. Have an idea I will work on this weekend. Stay tuned for pics.

Yes but it looks ugly mounted so I'm converting a mini keg (1.3 gal) as a collection device and strapping it to the side of my keezer where my gas tanks are.

Well it didn't come out 100% the way I thought it would but here she is. Small holes on top for drainage, hole on the side for .5 ID hose attached to a keg liquid out post.

ForumRunner_20120214_224358.jpg

ForumRunner_20120214_224525.jpg

ForumRunner_20120214_224604.jpg

ForumRunner_20120214_224622.jpg

Didn't realize how fast this sprays, might need a bigger collection device like a tall and skinny bucket.

I saw a thread on here recently where someone was using one of those pump-up chemical sprayers to clean their lines with. You could rig one of those to rinse your glasses with. Just pump it up before using.

Glass sprayers are 10% functional and 90% cool factor. Not sure I want to manually pump before rinsing...

Back