Coffin Keezer List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

t3e871

Reaction score
nice compilation! thanks for putting all of these together.

OP
Jeebas

Jeebas

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!

Just looked back through the DIY Projects section for the last month or so, one addition to the list - 89 now.

p_b_2000

Reaction score
Just putting the final touches on mine. Still need to run the beer/c02 lines and insulate the tap box (taps are in loose, hence the funny angles). Fits 3 pinlock + 2 ball lock + 20# CO2 tank. Eventually, I'll be adding a nitro tap on the end :D

Just wanted to say that this forum has been an excellent resource and I wouldn't have been able to do it without some of the great examples provided. Cheers!

I'll update the picture once everthing is in snug and the homebrew shop gets anther tap handle for me.

Jester369

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
In the last week I have had 5 requests for the sketchup files. I'd guess that in another 2-3 months you are going to have some more updating to do, Jeebas!

lil' league

Reaction score
Jeebas said:
Nice! Is that SS? Do you have a build thread?
Yes, I got a piece of ss sheet from a metal wholesaler for the top. The backsplash/driptray is from kegworks if I remember correctly. No build thread though..

t3e871

Reaction score
I actually caught a glimpse of one of these keezers (the one using seasoned copper - reeg68bird?) on a DIY show called "I Hate My Kitchen". They were using copper sheeting to dress up the kitchen and showed a few pictures of other uses for the copper. They must have swiped the picture from HBT!

OP
Jeebas

Jeebas

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
2 weekish update - 2 more added to the list.

Random number crunching -
2007 - 1
2008 - 1
2009 - 7
2010 - 18
2011 - 43
2012 - 33 (so far)