Codes for being drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschatz

Reaction score
I dont know if its a code but me and my brother always text or call each other when we're drinking and give a status update. but we always do it Back to the Future style and gauge our drunkedness in Miles Per Awsome. the idea is that when you hit 88 miles per awsome you basically time travel and end up in mcdonalds or somewhere because you blacked out! :drunk:

If anyone has any other drunken codes that you use post them. I'd love to hear about it!

1.21 JIGAWATTS! :tank:

When drunk, I quote Steven Wright.

Every time I hear or think of Steven Wright now, I think of the 'PTV' episode of family guy where the FCC tries to censor real life, and they install a device on peoples' ass that converts fart sounds into steven wright observations.

when texting drunk, my level of intoxication is usually very trackable in the number of errors in my txt messages. When the texts are completely unintelligible, you know I'm "there."

In a bar situation, there's always the ol' "is she hot, yet?" question to probe your buddy's level of buzz.

yes or no was our code...

my friends and I used to play the yes or no game. when a chick walked by everyone would say yes or no... yes, meaning yes, they would sleep with her or no, obviously wouldn't sleep with her... things got interesting when we had several pitchers of beer at the bar and there were multiple targets to access....

My drunk friend and I once came up with a list of exact meaning for each synonym/euphemism for "intoxicated." Here's the ones that I actually remember.

Buzzed: Don't feel much different from normal, but everything seems nicer and you can't stop talking.
Tipsy: Can still walk in a straight line, but you have to think about it.
Drunk: Judgment flies out the window, you start slurring, and you probably shouldn't drive.
Sloshed: The kind of drunk that usually comes from too many mixed drinks at the party. You have lengthy conversations with people you otherwise hate, everyone is amazed at how social and friendly you are, and you usually forget most of it.
Soused: Drunker than you meant to be.
On the sauce: Drunk when you're supposed to be doing something important, especially if it requires verbal communication.
Smashed: So drunk that you fall down and smash your face.
Wasted: Projectile vomiting, too drunk to fall asleep

The Clydesdale Scale?

I mean, I know what Clydesdale's are, and I'm assuming there's some Bud connection. But I've never heard of the scale, as far as drunkenly evaluating women.

Google is your friend. I prefer the Airheads version above the urban dictionary version, though.

Watch out, if you and your buddy are using the wrong definition - one of you might think the other quite disturbed.

Latest posts

Back