CO2 Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

AtlasMaxx

Reaction score
I just bought a Kegco three product regulator and now am hearing some un favorable things about Kegco products. Does anyone have any opnions on Kegco regulators?

noggins

Reaction score
I love my kegco reg. Never had any issues.

side-note, I've learned than only about 5% of reviews I read online are actually useful or helpful.

noggins

Reaction score
to expand on my previous side-note, every product or service you can purchase has a certain quality factor, and eventually someone is gonna get a bad product or service, it's generally 80/20. For example, my wife and I tried a new restaurant and loved it. Then we went back again and again and always loved it and got great service and excellent food. Then the fourth time we went we got crappy service and were overcharged. Does that mean the restaurant sucks and we should stop going and blow up their social media pages and burn down the restaurant? No, it means the servers wife was in the hospital and he was having a bad day, because he's human.

Expand that story to any other product or service and the same applies. The real problem is that most people won't take the time to review a product that works as advertised; and only rarely will most people review a product or service which they found exceptional. But people will beat down doors and scream from rooftops for a product or service that was even remotely poor.

Rev2010

Reaction score
I just bought a Kegco three product regulator and now am hearing some un favorable things about Kegco products. Does anyone have any opnions on Kegco regulators?
Yes, I had one that I was using perfectly but it broke on the first CO2 tank change. BeverageFactory service (if that's where you ordered it from, and it's the same company from what I can tell, however is *phenomenal*!!!! I contacted them and they said they'd send me out a replacement. I contacted back saying I need it quickly and would like to pay for 2 day shipping and they said they'd cover the cost and ship it second day which they did. But, I now have a TapRite which I like much better and am not worried about failing. I have my new replacement KegCo dual sitting in it's box as a back up.

Rev.

Stealthcruiser

Reaction score
My new Kegco regulator is in my parts pile.
Never worked correctly from the start , followed Kegco's recommendations to remedy the problem.
No help.
Follow up to customer service, no reply after numerous attempts.

It's an "economical" regulator, and so is the build quality.

I have a second hand Taprite, and a second hand Cornelius, both "rebuilt" by me, and both pretty bulletproof!