CO2 regulator parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

rudylyon57

Reaction score
I'm looking for a supplier for the CO2 diaphragm shown in these photos. The regulators were purchased from Beverage Factory in 2015 but they are from a Kegco series that's no longer made. At least that's what I was told. I'd appreciate any tips for where I can purchase them.

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2450.jpg
    IMG_2450.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2451.jpg
    IMG_2451.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

day_trippr

Structural Duct Tape Applications Engineer
Reaction score
Do you remember the Series designation for that Kegco regulator? Or could find it from perhaps a sales receipt?
There are still some sources of rebuilt kits for Kegco regulators of that era (which, to be frank, were despised here for poor build quality).

OP
OP
rudylyon57

rudylyon57

Reaction score
Do you remember the Series designation for that Kegco regulator? Or could find it from perhaps a sales receipt?
There are still some sources of rebuilt kits for Kegco regulators of that era (which, to be frank, were despised here for poor build quality).

I think they said it was a 96 series. The order description was Premium Three Product Secondary Co2 Regulator [KC LHC-96-S3]. I may try replacing the small o-ring (visible in first photo) that the plunger cone seals against as I think that's what's leaking.

OP
OP
rudylyon57

rudylyon57

Reaction score
I managed to fix the leaking diaphragm by replacing the little o-ring (0.25 OD X .07W, dash 010 size) seen in the top left image.