CO2 Refills in the Lewisville/Flower Mound Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called BrewHound on 3/17/2021 and they will fill YOUR C02 bottle. They do it right there.
My 10lbs bottle will cost $25 ($2.50 per lbs)

BrewHound
8808 Camp Bowie W Blvd #160, Fort Worth, TX 76116
817-615-9551

Thanks for the info. I've not even heard of Brewhound; good to know there's a new LHBS around. Too many have closed over the past few years.

Their location is kinda far from my neck of the woods but still good to know!

Thanks for the info. I've not even heard of Brewhound; good to know there's a new LHBS around. Too many have closed over the past few years.

Their location is kinda far from my neck of the woods but still good to know!
At $2.50 a pound they're definitely reaming it...
Call around first, there must be better alternatives for larger fills/swaps.

The one LHBS here was charging $3.60 a pound for refills, regardless of size. Whaaat?!
Really good for those small portable 2.5# bottles, borderline or high for 5# tanks, and totally asinine for 10 or 20 pounders...

Texas Brewing in Halton City refills bottles.

I live in Dallas and just had three 5lbers refilled at Koetter Fire Protection. They pressure tested a bottle for me as well.

Texas Brewing in Halton City refills bottles.

I live in Dallas and just had three 5lbers refilled at Koetter Fire Protection. They pressure tested a bottle for me as well.

They are closer for sure but still further than by local Airgas store for a swap. But in all honesty, I gave up on fills a long time ago sadly.

Metroplex Welding Supply
1970 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220
5 LB exchange $20.15 each picked up at dock pending inspection of exchange cylinder
20 LB exchange $28.15 each picked up at dock pending inspection of exchange cylinder

Koetter Fire Protection Services
10351 Olympic Dr, Dallas, TX 75220
REFILLS ONLY
5 LB $22
20 LB $31

Back