Washington CO2 refill options north of Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernik

Reaction score
One thing I’ve never been able to figure out on my keezer build is if there any CO2 refill places between Everett & Bellingham.

I see that Sound Homebrew has an exchange program & I could hit it after work if necessary. But I’d prefer something further north.

Micro Homebrew in Kenmore might be an option. They also have a great selection of grains and equipment. Bit out of your way though. Central Welding Supply also has a location in Bellingham.

I can take a tank to Central Welding and have it filled? Their Burlington & Smokey Point locations would be the closest two to me.

I do exchanges at Central Welding in Smokey Point.. Great service, reasonable price. I'm not sure if they will fill while you wait but they always exchange aluminum for aluminum.

I always used to want my shiny, new bottle refilled. Everett Carbonic on Broadway in North Everett will refill while you wait.

If you exchange at Central you will never have to pay to re-cert.

Do you guys worry about the quality/purity of the CO2 you are getting from those sources?

Central Welding has beverage & medical grade gases. It just wasn’t clear to me on their website that they did anything less than bulk service.

Do you guys worry about the quality/purity of the CO2 you are getting from those sources?

Back