cluster f%^&

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
Stuck a keg of ESB in the kegerator few days ago and decided it was time to sample. Beer would barely come out, so I jacked the pressure up to about 35psi, still no worky.Swapped beer lines reversed in and out to try to free obstruction, nothing worked. I pull off the In side post connector, it looks fine but guess what, it wont go back on. I try a couple more connectors and none will work, seems the threads are bad? So I decide to transfer beer to another keg. Bad idea, carbed beer has alot of foam and autosiphons dont work well. When I got done I think I had left a few gallons on the floor. But hey it topped off a day when nothing went right.

Yea, carbed things don't work well to transfer. I thought I was being smart by putting a racking cane through a carboy cap to re-carboy some hard lemonade. All was well until the end when it started blowing air into the carboy. Lets just say it shot out all over the living room!

It was fun in the end though, and I laugh about it today.

Back