Cleaning lady quit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
Boy, does this suck...
Had an older lady that needed the cash, cleaned like a bandit. Sweet old lady, gave the dogs treats, folded laundry, etc.

Then started renovations on the house, told her I'd call her back when the work was done.
She MOVED!!!

Have interviewed 2 so far, one looked like a 19 yr old crack w***e, the other one spoke no english. Damn!

Be nice to your domestic help. I smell like pine sol, and it is interfering with my drinking!

It's a pain when you can't get the servants. I had a real bad dingleberry one time, could I find someone to pick it for me? It seems like nobody wants to work these days. :(

Some of those old ladies can be hot though after a few homebrews. ;)

281297361_3321636402.jpg

You know, I've heard that finding an English speaking non-pregnant
non-crack hoe cleaning woman in Maple Shade, NJ is a difficult task...maybe you're just too particular??? :D

Maybe if I'm in the area I can help you clean out your homebrew??? :rockin:

PS...I DON'T do bottles...j/k...

You know, I've heard that finding an English speaking non-pregnant
non-crack hoe cleaning woman in Maple Shade, NJ is a difficult task...maybe you're just too particular??? :D

Maybe if I'm in the area I can help you clean out your homebrew??? :rockin:

PS...I DON'T do bottles...j/k...

Ok, thats fUNNY!!!!!

:D

First it's the cleaning lady and next thing you know there's nobody to insert the toothpicks through the olives in your tiny little sandwiches.

It's sad how some people are suffering in this recession....

:D

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my dad a couple weeks ago:

Me: "My dishwasher's been acting up. Probably gonna have to get a new one."

Dad: "Mine too. She doesn't want to do it anymore!"

:)

Ok, offered to pay extra for travel to the cleaning ladies my parents use.Directly off the boat from poland. The head lady is Alecia, she speaks some english, but prefers polish. Her daughter answers the phone calls. Her crew speaks very little english. Mostly relatives she brings to America. My parents have had Alecia or one of her people since 1986.
My only problem is that I need at least one of the 2 girls to speak english because of the dogs.
These girls can CLEAN!!!!!!

You can have ours, because I'm about ready to fire them....

One of them (I take the dog to the park while they clean) decided she was thirsty. Rather than getting one of our regular plastic drinking cups out of the cabinet, she gets my Chisholm tumbler down from the top shelf of the cabinet, and it ends up breaking....

Luckily I was already planning on going back up to the Scottish store in SF, but it really pisses me off. I'm a valet for private events, and when I'm thirsty I don't go into the event and take the beverages being served, I bring my own damn water!

Why? Do the dogs speak english?

Have you ever met a multi-lingual dog? That would be a nightmare. You say sit and they roll over or some other such unacceptable foolishness. Dogs aren't that bright. You'd pretty much have to come up with a system for them to know which language, and even which dialect you're using. Even then they would have trouble pushing the appropriate digit on the phone. Hell, my dog doesn't have the shoulders to cradle the receiver and if she had to start pawing at the touchpad just to make a bloody local call I'd hear no end of whining.

Sure, I've heard of those hoity-toity types who get things like German shepards, but let me tell you, there won't be any sprechen going on in my house. Here, we go OUT? and COOKIE?, not BLITZKRIEGE? or LUFTWAFFE?

Then again, maybe I've had too many Irish Reds tonight.

G'night.

Have you ever met a multi-lingual dog? That would be a nightmare. You say sit and they roll over or some other such unacceptable foolishness. Dogs aren't that bright. You'd pretty much have to come up with a system for them to know which language, and even which dialect you're using. Even then they would have trouble pushing the appropriate digit on the phone. Hell, my dog doesn't have the shoulders to cradle the receiver and if she had to start pawing at the touchpad just to make a bloody local call I'd hear no end of whining.

Sure, I've heard of those hoity-toity types who get things like German shepards, but let me tell you, there won't be any sprechen going on in my house. Here, we go OUT? and COOKIE?, not BLITZKRIEGE? or LUFTWAFFE?

Then again, maybe I've had too many Irish Reds tonight.

G'night.

Well the Irish Red must be agreeing with the Scotch Whisky because I found that pretty funny :mug:

I tried to teach my dog Spanish once. I told him "sientate" along with the hand motion for "sit" and he sat. Then I realized I don't know what "down" is in Spanish so I gave up on that.

Back