Clash of Clans Homebrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBR250

Reaction score
Do you play Clash of Clans? Want to play and chat about homebrew? I am a very high level with great troops and have a clan called Homebrew. I am smoothie the leader. I would love a whole beer clan. Our shield is green and white. Please come and join if for a little bit and say "hi" Put hbt in request to join. Let's clash and drink��:tank:

Haha! I just recently discovered this time vampire... I'm in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Oh lord, yeah, I play this with my kid. She'll be heartbroken if we leave the "sasuagechoppers" (sic) but I'm not sure I will.

Except you need 1300 trophies to put in a request? I squandered my rank doing gold raids to get my last town hall upgrade, haha.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

We have a fair amount of Home-brewers! Our clan is growing and mature! We have two feeders if you cant get in talk to our feeder leaders and they can message me! Clash on!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm in #2 as "eleanor", and if you notice someone typing words like "mommy" and "daddy" into the chat that a 4 year old (perhaps named Eleanor) can spell, I'm not having a stroke or anything. She likes to get on while I'm at work and donate all our troops--so lucky you.

I'm just at Th6 and thinking of leaving my current clan. I'll have to up my game to join the homebrew clans!
I am Lumpy of the CDN Carnage clan if anyone wants to take a look.

Our Clan is still Alive! If you want to join search us out.
We have 4 clans that you can join:
homebrew
homebrew 1.2
homebrew 3
And if you like to do the wars:
homebrew warbar
homebrew war 2

Love the game. I've been in "Homebrewers" (plural, yellow shield, blue wavy lines) for over a year now. Some HBT people in there too. I can't just up and leave them. But, hey...we might war against each other some day.

Back