Local pick-up in Cincinnati, OH only. (if not sold by 9/14 I would be willing to ship the RIMS at buyers cost for shipping). https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/for/d/loveland-homebrew-all-grain-10-gallon-3/6972631302.html
- 15 gallon keggle w/ welded port, sight glass, thermometer, pickup tube and ball valve with large 1/2 ID Barb ($160) (this has been my HLT but could also be used as a boil kettle)
- 15 gallon boil kettle, drilled with two 3 piece ball balves (w/weldless fittings), ($120)
- Gott 10 gallon cooler w false bottom ball valve and cam fittings. ($80)
- 12" RIMS tube w cam lock fittings, thermowell and stainless 1600 watt element + PID and probe ($175) (**PLEASE READ INFO BELOW ABOUT THE RIMS TUBE)
- Fastferment with stand and custom stand and strap + extra dump collection ball. ($100)
- Bayou Classic 55,000 BTU Square Propane burner ($30)
- Bottle tree and santizer spray/vinator ($30)
- 3 Converted ball lock corney kegs 5 gal each - $80 for all 3 or $30 each.
- Brew bucket fermentor and racking cane, bottle filler. ($15)
- Wort chiller - 25' and 20' copper coils combined to provide ~45' of copper for cooling wort. ($40)
- Chugger pump with SS head w/cam lock fittings ($160) (this is retail price, I still need this for my current system thus would rather not sell it but will provide as part of a package if buyer takes all, alternately I keep the pump and will deduct the pump price from the total for the lot)
All of the above combined totals 990 dollars. I still need a pump for my current system so only discounting as incentive for a single buyer of the entire lot. So asking for everything including the pump $750 dollars (almost 10% off the prices above + a free pump or about 25% off the total).
All the above without the Chugger pump $660 (~20% off the total prices of everything w/o the pump).
Only will consider offers for individual items starting on Sunday 9/8/19 as would prefer to not spend lots of time with individual sales. Please make offers but unless you are a close friend or relative low ball offers will not get a response.
The RIMS tube has an all staineless 1600w foldback element and thermowell installed. It has never been wired to the PID. The PID is a Auber SYL-2362. There is an unknown 3-wire type probe that can be connected to PID. Likely requires SSR's to power the element but i don't really know how to wire this as i got as a project from another person on this forum and never got around to it.