Cigar City El Catador Club Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do people think of Kolo? Anyone try it out? I’m calculating cost of 2 bottle membership shipping to be around $90, but wondering if it really is that cheap. That’s far cheaper than cost of buying 2 12-bottle shippers, thank you beers, and shipping those 2 boxes both ways.
Guy who started it was our trustee for the years we were in ElCatador but we have been out for a while. Can only say we like him as a friend and have not seen him in far too long.

What do people think of Kolo? Anyone try it out? I’m calculating cost of 2 bottle membership shipping to be around $90, but wondering if it really is that cheap. That’s far cheaper than cost of buying 2 12-bottle shippers, thank you beers, and shipping those 2 boxes both ways.

I used it last year. I also needed some extra bottles shipped, and picked up. He didn't charge that much more for it. All arrived safe and sound.

The guy that runs KOLO is one of the best people I know. I absolutely recommend KOLO.

Back