Chugger Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p-nut

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent customer service I had with Chugger Pumps. We bought two pumps at the beginning of last summer and had some issues with them recently. When I emailed Chugger they responded very fast and replaced them no questions asked. I have been very pleased with the pumps now.

This is the same for me. I had an issue with one of my stainless pumps heads just being seized up. I wrote Chugger on Sunday evening (Feb. 26) and received a new pump with a stainless head today. I actually only wrote that I may just need a new pump head and they responded with "Give me your address and I'll send a new pump." Great service and the new pump seems pretty beefy.

I just wanted to chime in as I had a similar problem with my pump. I emailed Mike, got two emails back by the time I woke up the next morning asking to give him a call. I was expecting a walk through on how to remedy the problem, all he really wanted was an address to send out a new pump. I am constantly impressed by the customer service this group has, and with everything I've read about them, it seems to be very a wonderfully consistent aspect of their company!

A great company with a great product and outstanding customer service! I'd recommend Chugger for anyone looking for a pump!

Cheers!

Back