Chugger pumps giving pumps away right now!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, they gave me the last one, but didn't take any info to keep in touch about it. What are they doing for you?

I'll send you a PM.

Also, deal is dead but check out Final Gravity Podcast on itunes and subscribe. Really cool show. And The guys from Chugger Pumps rule. Seem like really down to earth home brewers who want to support the community with there product.

They did send me an email asking me for my address, but didn't get the pump today.... How was it sent? usps?

Ups. I am in pa, so I am close to his office. Just wired it up, definitly more hp and flow than the old green chugger.

I'm anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive, however since I requested a center inlet I may be waiting a bit longer than the rest of you guys. Cheers guys and big ups to Chuggerpumps and Final Gravity Podcast!

Got my pump today. Seriously cant thank these guys enough for hooking us up. Big shout out to Final Gravity Podcast and Chugger Pumps. I needed a pump in a bad way. I'm pretty sure they are going to be giving more away soon and Mike is pretty generous when he's drinking so be on the look out for giveaways!

Just got mine around an hour ago. It looks so small compared to my LG 3-MD-HC, it's not a center inlet like I requested but I'm not too worried about that. I'll give the inline version a shot and see how everything goes. Thanks so much Chugger Pumps!!!

Back