Chris White looks approximately 0% like I expected

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewKnurd

Reaction score
So as is typically the case with people that you hear audio of but don't see, Chris White of White Labs looks nothing like his voice sounds.

Austin Homebrew has a video clip of him talking about WLP090 on their product page for said yeast. I spent the first 20 seconds of the video thinking "really?? really?? this is chris white?"

4752819224_588704af1b.jpg

he didn't have the mustache in the video interview, i'm not sure if i find him less like expected with or without the mustache. honestly, i had no specific picture of what he should look like, only that what he did look like didn't look like what his voice sounded like. :drunk:

I was just about to say something about how cute she is when Homer beat me to the punch. THIS is why SWMBO and I developed our patented hand-slap system, otherwise I'd actually feel guilty for these thoughts.

I was just about to say something about how cute she is when Homer beat me to the punch. THIS is why SWMBO and I developed our patented hand-slap system, otherwise I'd actually feel guilty for these thoughts.

I am fortunate that my wife is ok with the random smart @zz comment. I have a friend who's daughters are trained to slap him when his wife is not around to do it...

This reminds me that I've been wanting to read Chris's yeast book. That's been on my must read list for a while and I keep forgetting about it!

I am fortunate that my wife is ok with the random smart @zz comment. I have a friend who's daughters are trained to slap him when his wife is not around to do it...

This reminds me that I've been wanting to read Chris's yeast book. That's been on my must read list for a while and I keep forgetting about it!

I enjoyed it. A decent bit of it is stuff I already knew (or at least thought I knew), but its great to have as a reference for when you're not sure if you remember something right.

That's funny because he looks JUST like I pictured him. When I first saw him (he was with his brother actually), I didn't know which one was Chris but I knew they were the White brothers!

He looks and talks just like I thought he would. Except he's shorter.

Back