• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chicago - For Sale - Everything Must Go - All offers considered

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyfernandez

Reaction score
Edit: Updated with price. Sorry about that.

Haven't brewed in easily 4 years and getting ready to move so I figured this is a good a time as ever to attempt to party with the equipment. If you see something your interested in please make an offer. Prefer local pickup, but fine shipping smaller stuff.

I built a Dual 120v 2000W system detailed here...https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/dual-120v-2000w-recirculating-ebiab-build.378563/

Unfortunately most of the pictures are down. Please reference this album. https://photos.app.goo.gl/eSiuQyNLkAjr3Hji8

For sale. AGAIN make me an offer, all offers considered. Questions are welcome too.

$200 takes it all.
  • 2000W Dual 120v BIAB system and with Bayou Classic 44Qt Kettle. Kettle has 1 ball valve, sight glass, and a lid mounted recirculating arm. All connectors have cam locks. System uses a Auber PID and a Greatbreweh pump.
  • Shirron Plate Chiller with Cam locks
  • 4 3 gallon plastic carboys with bungs and airlocks
  • DIY counterflow chiller for your super hoppy beers. Roughly 4 4 ft copper runs through PVC. Easy to clean and won't ever get stuck. Water supply hose included
If you purchasing anything above you'd be free to take the stuff below
  • Tons of other little stuff, buckets, funnels, siphon, roughly 6 cases of empty 12oz bottles, a few cases of larger bottles, bottle sanitizer, capper, drying rack, heating mat for fermenter, various spray bottles, sanitzers, hoses

I just don't want this stuff to end up in the garbage.

Last edited:
:off:

Ha! I read that as Chicago is for sale - everything must go - All offers considered. I'll give $33.97 for everything in the city!!!! ;)

:off:

Ha! I read that as Chicago is for sale - everything must go - All offers considered. I'll give $33.97 for everything in the city!!!! ;)

Ha! We might have a corruption problem here, but I don't think they'd sell out for that little. ;)

Back