Chicago Area Off-Flavor Workshop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For more info and to register, follow this link.

2018-Flyer-v-2.jpg

I attended this workshop last year. It was well organized, a great learning experience and I highly recommend it to any fellow homebrewers.

I attended this workshop last year. It was well organized, a great learning experience and I highly recommend it to any fellow homebrewers.

Thanks, Jason, it was great meeting you last year. This year, its turning into an HBT mini-gathering with four of us signed up to attend.

Overall, we've already got 13 registrants, with almost 2 1/2 months to go. Last year, we had to cut-off registrations at 18, I think. So, if this looks like something you want to do, sign up soon.

For more info and to register, follow this link.

I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I did pass the flyer out at our last brew club meeting and emailed out to our entire club.

Chaos was on a recent Brulosophy Podcast for the Brew & BBQ event coming up as well. Matt had already told me he was going to that, but it was nice to hear a local club get mentioned.

I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I did pass the flyer out at our last brew club meeting and emailed out to our entire club.

Chaos was on a recent Brulosophy Podcast for the Brew & BBQ event coming up as well. Matt had already told me he was going to that, but it was nice to hear a local club get mentioned.

Thanks, Jason! I won't be able to make it to the BrewBQ event this year - I attended last year, but I have to help out my elderly and infirm in-laws that week, in Iowa.

Back